Here are all of the comments that were written on the evaluation sheets at the end of the night:
- What does Jubilee Christmas mean to you and your family?
- " I love it very much. Everyone here is so kind and helpful. These people are truly angels of God!!!!"
- "This is the only Christmas our family will receive this year. We have no income because of losing my job do to injury. Thank you!"
- "It means so much to me! This is my first year attended. I am very grateful I was given this opportunity."
- "It's a blessing and a joy to experience the fellowship with other people who believe in Christ. It's a great thing!"
- "A lot less stress at a very stressful time."
- "This was an awesome experience for us to be a part of!! This took a lot of stress off of us as parents wondering how we were going to be able to buy for our children this year.This has truly been a blessing for us!! Thank you so much!"
- "A Lot"
- "God and being together"
- "My family is everything to me. This was very special. Thank you for the Christmas gifts for my daughter. Merry Christmas." (Translated from Spanish)
- "We are thankful much for all the gifts and attention given to our family." (Translated from Spanish)
- Please list any suggests for improvement in Jubilee Christmas.
- "Nothing for myself, it was all perfect."
- "The people who were a part of this were very friendly and made us feel very welcome and not less than for our needing assistance. They went above and beyond making this a great Christmas for us all!!!"
- "You are a great help in our time of need."
- "Very Good"
- "All is well. Thanks for all are very happy. God bless you." (Translated from Spanish)
- "It was all good" (Translated from Spanish)
Post a Comment
Thanks for your input. May you be blessed today!